Why should you join Audubon?
- Audubon is one of the most respected conservation organizations in the world, and our local chapter is an all-volunteer non-profit group that works hard to protect important habitat in our area and the bird species and wildlife that use them.
- Our members are also members of Audubon Florida and the National Audubon Society.
- We have fun! Our field trips and meetings offer a way to socialize, increase your knowledge and have fun in the process.
- Hanging out with us reduces stress! Research shows that getting out in nature reduces stress, so join us on a bird walk or work party.
- Our varied projects help protect important coastal breeding colonies and imperiled wetlands, promote environmental awareness through outreach and education, and improve and expand habitat for birds.
- Your support for Audubon funds a well-integrated program of science, advocacy, education, and on-the-ground conservation. Your support makes it possible for Audubon to stand up for birds, defending the clean air, clean water, healthy habitat, and stable climate they—and we all—require.
We need your support to continue our important work in Northeast Florida! Your membership supports our efforts mentioned above. All gifts of $20 or more entitle you to full membership privileges including a subscription to the award-winning Audubon magazine.
Here are two ways to become a new member:
2) If you prefer to write a check, print the membership application form, and send the completed form with your check payable to Audubon to:
Duval Audubon Society
P.O. Box 16304
Jacksonville, FL 32245
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH4724) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR DUVAL AUDUBON SOCIETY, A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.