Welcome to Duval Audubon Society
Connecting people with nature, conserving and restoring natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other wildlife.
We are a chapter of the National Audubon Society and have about 1,200 members in Clay, Duval, and Nassau Counties in Northeast Florida. We host monthly informational meetings throughout the year and also offer field trips, special events, volunteer opportunities, and other activities. Please check our calendar of events for a current listing of our upcoming activities. We hope you'll join us!
Please Donate to Duval Audubon!
As a volunteer-run 501(c)(3) non-profit, we are grateful for your support. Every contribution helps us continue our work in Northeast Florida!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH4724) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR DUVAL AUDUBON SOCIETY, A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Your membership in Duval Audubon strengthens our messages to the public and government leaders. The more members we have, the more effective our voices for birds and bird habitat will be. Education about conservation issues is an important part of our work. Help us amplify our messages. Your membership means a better community for people and birds and other wildlife. Join today and help make Duval, Clay and Nassau better places for all creatures to live.
Here's what's happening this month:
- Duval+Orange Audubon Co-op Birding by Bicycle or Car Lake Apopka Field Trip: 7:30 am - 5 pm, Saturday, November 4, 2023 (register here)
- Bird Walk for Beginners @ Fort Caroline National Memorial: 10 am - noon, Sunday, November 5, 2023 (register here)
- Monthly Program (in-person meeting): "Will Dickey shares his stunning nature photography of Northeast Florida" @ Southeast Regional Library: 6:30 - 8:30 pm Monday, November 13, 2023 (more info here)
- Nature Walk and Volunteer Work Day @ Crosby Sanctuary: 8 am - 12 pm, Saturday, November 18, 2023 (register here)
- Field Trip @ Sweetwater Wetlands Park (Gainesville): 8 am - noon, Wednesday, November 22, 2023 (register here)
- Open House @ Crosby Sanctuary: 8 am - 12 pm, Saturday, November 25, 2023 (no registration needed)
- The Best of Us: Photo Sharing and Pot Luck Luncheon @ The Peck Center (Fernandina Beach): 10 am - 12:30 pm, Saturday, December 2, 2023 (more info here)
We look forward to seeing you soon!