Duval Audubon Society is an all-volunteer organization operated by a Board of Directors who manage the day-do-day business of running a chapter of the National Audubon Society.
We are happy to announce Duval Audubon's 2020/2021 Board of Directors, with a special welcome to new board members Helen Kehrt and Christopher Conner. Thank you all for your willingness to serve!
- President, Social Media Director, Webmaster: Carol Bailey-White
- Vice President, Community Outreach Director: Jody Willis
- Recording Secretary: Bess Ebbinghouse
- Treasurer: Helen Kehrt
- Conservation Director for Clay County, Crosby Sanctuary Director: Pete Johnson
- Conservation Director for Duval County, NE FL Regional Conservation Committe Chair: Carolyn Antman
- Conservation Director for Nassau County: Andrew Schumann
- Education Director: Cristina Tuckness
- Membership Director: Christine Lucas
- Volunteer Director: Christopher Conner
- Hospitality Committee: Nancy Crowley and Millie Abercrombie
We are an all-volunteer chapter governed by a Board of Directors who work together to determine the activities offered by the organization to further our mission, “Connecting people with nature, conserving and restoring natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other wildlife.”
If you are committed to helping to connect people with nature, please consider applying to join us in managing our chapter. You don’t have to be a great birder but having a love for nature and a passion for protecting and conserving birds and other wildlife would make you a wonderful addition to our team!
--Jody Willis, President