Calendar of Events
Presenter: Helen Kehrt, Duval Audubon Society Board Member
For our first in-person meeting in over a year, we are thrilled to bring you a presentation by our very own Helen Kehrt, who started birding when she was in her mid-50s and is living proof that it's never too late! Helen will share her fabulous photos from her birding travels over the last several years.
Meetings start with refreshments and networking at 6:30 pm and programs at 7:00 pm (unless otherwise noted). We will provide holiday cookies and punch; please feel free to BYOD (Bring Your Own Dinner) and enjoy it during the program. Please also bring your own cup to help cut down on plastic trash at this event. Thank you!
- A new fever
- A new cough that is not because of another illness
- A new shortness of breath that is not because of another illness
- A new sore throat that is not because of another illness
- Sore muscles not because of existing illness, or not from exercise or injury
- Diagnosis of an infection
- Exposure to someone known to be infected
- Someone you are closely associated with experiencing any of the above symptoms.
- You are currently experiencing unmanaged seasonal allergy symptoms (e.g., persistent cough, sneezing).