Calendar of Events
PLEASE NOTE: Attendance will be limited to no more than 25 people, and you must register on our Meetup site to participate.
Located between I-95 and Old St. Augustine Rd, this park is an excellent place for anyone just getting started. It has amenities like softball fields, playground, picnic facilities, restrooms and a paved nature trail. You can get great looks at egrets, woodpeckers, sparrows, bluebirds, and warblers.
Meet at 8:00 am in the parking lot. Bring water, binoculars, bug spray, and sunscreen if desired.
COVID-19 NOTE: Masks are not mandatory per the new CDC guidelines, but for the safety of all participants and volunteers, social distancing is still strongly recommended, especially if you are not vaccinated. Please, no sharing of binoculars or scopes. Please do not attend if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days:
- A new fever
- A new cough that is not because of another illness
- A new shortness of breath that is not because of another illness
- A new sore throat that is not because of another illness
- Sore muscles not because of existing illness, or not from exercise or injury
- Diagnosis of an infection
- Exposure to someone known to be infected
- Someone you are closely associated with experiencing any of the above symptoms.
- You are currently experiencing unmanaged seasonal allergy symptoms (e.g., persistent cough, sneezing).